sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

Albino Boy





Albino boy
(por Emilio Nicolás)





I was dancing in my mind
forgiving myself on a winter night
the heavy hours passed by
and the morning came before my eyes

The train uproot with me at nine
i was sleepy and wishing to die
the people were quiet and the snow was white
so white as the boy sitting by my side

So rapidly I took away my sight
from the window i was looking so blind
couldn't believe what there lied
it was gift of the gods, right here, right now

He had a beauty i never saw
the fatigue in my eyes fainted slow
as i was hypnotized by the figure he had
so pure, so perfect, so one

He never noticed of my clear state of mind
he was focused on before i was
so gloomy watching the snow falling down
white seeing white, white, albino boy, white

So i almost cry, and ask myself why?
why i have to pay this cruel price?
the price of meet such a divine
and suffer the fact...
to no to hear a word from his mouth

I started to dream with my eyes opened wide
in a state of trance i couldn't step aside
Albino boy... what are you thinking about?
Albino boy... did you see me once?

The train uproot with me at nine
i was sleepy and wishing to die
the people was quiet and the snow was white
so white as the boy sitting by my side







-





-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario