miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

Runaway prince

Runaway prince
(by Emilio Nicolás)








And then he was standing behind me
stranger boy, what are you doing here?
touching my shoulders and smiling
his eyes were covered with a dark glass shining

A whisper in my ears
a gentle kiss so sweet
he, sleeping on my knees
a secret pain hurting me

Questions that became
answers with your tongue
but there's no word
to make me comprehend


(there are just lies)


And then you are with me
and in a moment you're gone
like a faun you'll dissapear
and i will long for you even more



(As i slowly close my eyes....


you left no time to say goodbye)



And when i realize
you're not for me
in a second you reappear
dancing beside me

I can't look at you
that movements hipnotize me
i can't get you through
you are my runaway prince






-







-

1 comentario:

  1. hay emi q bonito!!! siempre sorprendiendo mi amor...
    but there's no word to make me comprehend..
    tan dura mi viidaaa XD

    te amo

    ResponderEliminar