domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Blessed





Blessed
(por Emilio Nicolás)







So the vampire came to me that night
and said hello to me so kind
his silky words cursed me
and i couldn't return to myself

while the lights turned red and green
my body sealed by the spell
thoughts and thoughts of him, breathing
his gentle cheeck next to mine

Then again

His softly words sweet as wine
two seconds, a moment divine
and in slow motion he kept walking by
and i couldn't, i couldn't talk

(damn! he noticed
enchanted i am)

And i called Curse
to that tender bow
because i couldn't stop thinking
of his eyes deep on mine

(even
when the misty morning
came from aside)

And i know it was a Hello
and an eternal goodbye



















- Oh, sí; inspirado por tu saludo -



-







-



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario